Університети України Субота, 20.04.2024, 13:08
Ласкаво просимо Вас Гість | RSS
[ Нові повідомлення · Учасники · Правила форума · Пошук · RSS ]
  • Сторінка 1 з 1
Форум » Тестовый раздел » Тестовый форум » ego shooter
ego shooter
ego shooter Дата: Середа, 12.11.2014, 18:28 | Повідомлення № 1
Група: Гості

My mind was blown when I've saw for the first time this sweet piece of game. Become a frontline commando with your rifle flaming, or snipe the zombie monsters from large areas. Witnessing myriads of zombie bugs dead, trigger invariably twitching as I was releasing a barrage of bullets from my shadowgun and throwing explosives everywhere. All using only your android display. Freshest android game from a one of the best game studios, featuring such intimidating and shadowgun antagonists that I'm still shocked and awe strucked.
Our defenses gets to be customized which is the only thing that lets us persist even deeper into this science fiction nightmare.
Only the best exploits of modern warfare mingled with an quick trigger finger will allow you to achieve victory over the monstrous zombies. Great graphics encourage you to heed your call of duty. Combat in modern style your terror when travelling through future human cities and shooting your shadowgun, become the ultimate mobile frontline commando, murdering millions like an android.
Ominous main character reminded me of the old Doom PC game, though Combat Trigger: Modern Dead 3D has many more gameplay features.
Trigger finger licking good! Modern warfare gets mixed with gloomy and pessimistic futurism, where deep space exploration gave us only indescribable panic of having Earth occupied by dead zombie invaders. Millions of them, in fact. All hungry for our lives and our women! Cool ego shooter, hard waffen, wow.

Форум » Тестовый раздел » Тестовый форум » ego shooter
  • Сторінка 1 з 1
Пошук:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024Створити безкоштовний сайт на uCoz