Університети України Субота, 20.04.2024, 14:15
Ласкаво просимо Вас Гість | RSS
[ Нові повідомлення · Учасники · Правила форума · Пошук · RSS ]
  • Сторінка 1 з 1
Форум » Тестовый раздел » Тестовый форум » modern combat
modern combat
modern combat Дата: Четвер, 10.07.2014, 05:10 | Повідомлення № 1
Група: Гості

My brain was blown when I've saw for the first time this awesome piece of action. Freshest mobile game from a top of the line game studio, showing such intimidating and shadowgun enemies that I'm still stunned and appaled. Seeing myriads of zombie bugs dead, trigger invariably twitching as I was shooting my shadowgun and tossing explosives everywhere. Quiet and strong lead character reminded me of the old Doom PC game, though Combat Trigger: Modern Dead 3D has several additional gameplay features. Our health gets to be customized which is the only thing that lets us persist even further into this science fiction nightmare. Modern warfare gets mixed with murky and depressed futurism, where deep space exploration gave us only ineffable panic of having Terra invaded by dead zombie bugs. Billions of them, in fact. All hungry for our lives and our homes! Cool ego shooter, hard waffen, wow.
Become a frontline commando with your rifle blazing, or snipe the zombie devils from huge distances. All using only your tablet display. Only the best stunts of modern warfare combined with an quick trigger finger will let you to win over the monstrous bugs. Cool graphics encourage you to heed your call of duty. Combat in modern style your fear when travelling through future human locations and throwing barrages of bullets from your shadowgun, become the extreme mobile frontline commando, shooting countless like an android.
Superb gameplay!

Форум » Тестовый раздел » Тестовый форум » modern combat
  • Сторінка 1 з 1
Пошук:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024Створити безкоштовний сайт на uCoz