Університети України Четвер, 25.04.2024, 06:04
Ласкаво просимо Вас Гість | RSS
[ Нові повідомлення · Учасники · Правила форума · Пошук · RSS ]
  • Сторінка 1 з 1
Форум » Тестовый раздел » Тестовый форум » Asphalt
Asphalt
Asphalt Дата: Пятница, 25.07.2014, 16:04 | Повідомлення № 1
Група: Гості

I've recently come across a fresh asphalt app for mobiles, it's called Real Race: Asphalt Road Racing and it seems to be almost like a simulator with arcade feel.
On a scale of 1 to 10 I'd give it a strong 8. List of features is almost mind-boggling, so is its playability. Besting the leaderboards really caughts you and you are instantaneously drawn in. It really reminded me of Asphalt Overdrive. Overall it's a great, ambitious free app.
There are no pursuits with law enforcement, but I suppose it is good though as multiplayer asphalt gameplay gives awesome occasion to demonstrate your unparalleled underground drag racing prowess.
It boasts some really state-of-the-art AI and I've played already nine times successively or so and it is still enjoyable and interesting.
Racing around deserts and grasslands, asphalt and roads, it's like Need for Speed Carbon or Most Wanted, and as a matter of fact the latest edition, NFS: Rivals.
On-screen immense speed gives a feel of literally being there and racing with top drivers as seen in TV. Stress rushes are not far and few.
It's kinda cool to drive and overcome other players on six or so maps. App is similar to race with GT cars like race or asphalt.

Форум » Тестовый раздел » Тестовый форум » Asphalt
  • Сторінка 1 з 1
Пошук:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024Створити безкоштовний сайт на uCoz