Університети України Четвер, 28.03.2024, 20:50
Ласкаво просимо Вас Гість | RSS
[ Нові повідомлення · Учасники · Правила форума · Пошук · RSS ]
  • Сторінка 1 з 1
Форум » Тестовый раздел » Тестовый форум » asphalt
asphalt
asphalt Дата: Четвер, 04.12.2014, 02:10 | Повідомлення № 1
Група: Гості

I have just stumbled upon a fresh driving app for android, it's called Real Race: Asphalt Road Racing and it looks nearly like a simulator with arcade gameplay.
On a scale of 1 to 10 I'd give it a strong 8. List of features is almost staggering, so is its playability. Outrunning the leaderboards trully entangles you and you are directly pulled in. It really reminds me of Asphalt Overdrive. Overall it is a great, challenging free app.
There are no pursuits with the police, but maybe it is good though as multiplayer asphalt gameplay gives great occasion to demonstrate your cool underground drag racing prowess.
It boasts some really cutting-edge Artificial Inteligence and I'm playing it already ten times successively or so and it's still appealing and interesting.
Racing around dunes and grasslands, asphalt and highways, it's like Need for Speed Carbon or Most Wanted, and actually the latest part, NFS: Rivals.
On-screen immense speed gives a feel of actually being there and racing with top drivers as seen in TV. Adrenaline rushes are not far and few.
It is kinda cool to drive and overcome other racers on six or so maps. Game feels similar to race with GT cars like race or asphalt.

Форум » Тестовый раздел » Тестовый форум » asphalt
  • Сторінка 1 з 1
Пошук:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024Створити безкоштовний сайт на uCoz