Університети України Четвер, 28.03.2024, 20:46
Ласкаво просимо Вас Гість | RSS
[ Нові повідомлення · Учасники · Правила форума · Пошук · RSS ]
  • Сторінка 1 з 1
Форум » Тестовый раздел » Тестовый форум » Real Racing
Real Racing
Real Racing Дата: Пятница, 16.01.2015, 15:12 | Повідомлення № 1
Група: Гості

I've just stumbled upon a fresh racing app for mobiles, its name is Real Race: Asphalt Road Racing and it seems to be really like a simulator with arcade gameplay.
On a scale of 1 to 10 I'd give it a strong 8. List of features is almost staggering, so is its replayability. Outrunning the leaderboards really entangles you and you're instantaneously drawn in. It trully reminded me of Asphalt Overdrive. Overall it's a great, challenging free app.
There are no chases with the police, but I suppose it is for the best as multiplayer asphalt feature gives ample occasion to demonstrate your unsurpassed underground drag racing skills.
It boasts some really cutting-edge Artificial Inteligence and I've played already seven times in a row or so and it's still amusing and enticing.
Driving around dunes and grasslands, avenues and lanes, it's like Need for Speed Carbon or Most Wanted, and actually the newest edition, NFS: Rivals.
On-screen high speed gives an illusion of literally being there and racing with top drivers as seen in TV. Adrenaline rushes are numerous.
It's kinda kewl to drive and vanquish other players on six or so maps. Game is like race with GT cars like race or dodge viper.

Форум » Тестовый раздел » Тестовый форум » Real Racing
  • Сторінка 1 з 1
Пошук:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024Створити безкоштовний сайт на uCoz