Університети України Пятница, 19.04.2024, 07:28
Ласкаво просимо Вас Гість | RSS
[ Нові повідомлення · Учасники · Правила форума · Пошук · RSS ]
  • Сторінка 1 з 1
Форум » Тестовый раздел » Тестовый форум » google play asphalt
google play asphalt
google play asphalt Дата: Четвер, 05.03.2015, 02:03 | Повідомлення № 1
Група: Гості

I have recently come across a new driving game for android, it's called Real Race: Asphalt Road Racing and it seems to be nearly like a simulator with arcade gameplay. Driving through deserts and steppes, asphalt and highways, it is like Need for Speed Carbon or Most Wanted, and as a matter of fact the latest part, NFS: Rivals.
On a scale of 1 to 10 I'd give it a strong 8. Ammount of features is nearly overwhelming, and so is its replayability. Besting the leaderboards really entangles you and you are instantaneously drawn in. It really reminds me of Asphalt Overdrive. Overall it is a awesome, challenging free app.
There are no pursuits with the police, but maybe it's good though as multiplayer asphalt feature gives awesome opportunity to show your cool underground drag racing prowess.
On-screen high speed gives a feel of actually being there and racing with top drivers as seen in TV. Stress rushes are numerous.
It has very cutting-edge Artificial Inteligence and I've played already nine times in a row or so and it is still amusing and interesting. It's kinda cool to drive and overcome other players on six or so maps. Game is similar to race with GT cars like race or dodge viper.

Форум » Тестовый раздел » Тестовый форум » google play asphalt
  • Сторінка 1 з 1
Пошук:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024Створити безкоштовний сайт на uCoz