Університети України Пятница, 29.03.2024, 16:53
Ласкаво просимо Вас Гість | RSS
[ Нові повідомлення · Учасники · Правила форума · Пошук · RSS ]
  • Сторінка 1 з 1
Форум » Тестовый раздел » Тестовый форум » dead bugs
dead bugs
dead bugs Дата: Вівторок, 15.07.2014, 05:39 | Повідомлення № 1
Група: Гості

My brain was blown when I've saw for the first time this awesome piece of action. Freshest tablet game from a top of the line game studio, featuring such intimidating and wondrous antagonists that I'm still stunned and consternated. Seeing myriads of zombie bugs dead, trigger invariably kicking as I was releasing a barrage of bullets from my shadowgun and tossing grenades everywhere.
Ominous main character reminisced me of the old Doom PC game, though Combat Trigger: Modern Dead 3D has several additional gameplay features. Our defenses gets to be personalized which is the only thing that lets us persist even further into this sci-fi horror.
Only the best exploits of modern warfare mingled with an quick trigger finger will let you to succeed over the monstrous bugs. Cool graphics encourage you to follow your call of duty. Combat in modern style your dread when traversing future Earth locations and throwing barrages of bullets from your shadowgun, become the extreme mobile frontline commando, shooting numerous like an android.
Modern warfare gets infused with murky and cynical futurism, where deep space exploration gave us only unspeakable dismay of having Earth occupied by dead zombie invaders. Billions of them, in fact. All hungry for our blood and our assets! Cool ego shooter, hard waffen, wow.
Become a frontline commando with your pistol blazing, or snipe the undead devils from great areas. All using only your touch screen.

Форум » Тестовый раздел » Тестовый форум » dead bugs
  • Сторінка 1 з 1
Пошук:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024Створити безкоштовний сайт на uCoz