Університети України Пятница, 19.04.2024, 13:24
Ласкаво просимо Вас Гість | RSS
[ Нові повідомлення · Учасники · Правила форума · Пошук · RSS ]
  • Сторінка 1 з 1
Форум » Тестовый раздел » Тестовый форум » Asphalt
Asphalt
Asphalt Дата: Понеділок, 01.12.2014, 13:10 | Повідомлення № 1
Група: Гості

I have just stumbled upon a new driving app for android, it's called Real Race: Asphalt Road Racing and it's really like a simulator with arcade feel. Driving around desert dunes and steppes, asphalt and roads, it's like Need for Speed Carbon or Most Wanted, and actually the latest part, NFS: Rivals.
On a scale of 1 to 10 I'd give it a strong 8. List of features is nearly staggering, and so is its replayability. Beating the leaderboards really entangles you and you're directly pulled in. It really reminds me of Asphalt Overdrive. Overall it is a good, ambitious free game.
There are no pursuits with the police, but perhaps it is good though as multiplayer asphalt gameplay gives ample occasion to demonstrate your unparalleled underground drag racing prowess.
On-screen immense velocity gives a feel of literally being there and hurrying with top drivers as seen in TV. Stress spikes are numerous.
It has some really state-of-the-art Artificial Inteligence and I've played already ten times successively or so and it's still amusing and engaging. It is kinda cool to race and beat other players on 6 or so maps. Game feels similar to race with GT cars like race or dodge viper.

Форум » Тестовый раздел » Тестовый форум » Asphalt
  • Сторінка 1 з 1
Пошук:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024Створити безкоштовний сайт на uCoz