Університети України Середа, 24.04.2024, 16:41
Ласкаво просимо Вас Гість | RSS
[ Нові повідомлення · Учасники · Правила форума · Пошук · RSS ]
  • Сторінка 1 з 1
Форум » Тестовый раздел » Тестовый форум » frontline
frontline
frontline Дата: Вівторок, 23.09.2014, 01:55 | Повідомлення № 1
Група: Гості

My brain was astonished when I've first seen this sweet piece of game. Become a frontline commando with your rifle blazing, or snipe the zombie monsters from huge distances. Seeing untold amounts of undead bugs dead, trigger constantly kicking as I was launching my shadowgun and throwing explosives everywhere. All using only your tablet display. Newest tablet game from a top of the line game studio, presenting such awesome and majestic baddies that I'm still stunned and awe strucked.
Our defenses gets to be personalized which is the only thing that lets us continue even deeper into this sci-fi nightmare.
Only the best exploits of modern warfare combined with an fast trigger finger will let you to succeed over the undead bugs. Cool graphics encourage you to follow your call of duty. Combat in modern style your dread when traversing future human locations and shooting your shadowgun, become the ultimate mobile frontline commando, shooting millions like an android.
Ominous main character reminded me of the old Doom PC game, though Combat Trigger: Modern Dead 3D has several more gameplay features.
Trigger finger licking good! Modern warfare gets blended with gloomy and depressed sci-fi, where shadowgun exploration gave us only ineffable terror of having Terra invaded by dead zombie bugs. Millions of them, in fact. All hungry for our lives and our assets! Cool ego shooter, hard waffen, wow.

Форум » Тестовый раздел » Тестовый форум » frontline
  • Сторінка 1 з 1
Пошук:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024Створити безкоштовний сайт на uCoz