Університети України Пятница, 19.04.2024, 18:18
Ласкаво просимо Вас Гість | RSS
[ Нові повідомлення · Учасники · Правила форума · Пошук · RSS ]
  • Сторінка 1 з 1
Форум » Тестовый раздел » Тестовый форум » dead trigger
dead trigger
dead trigger Дата: Вівторок, 04.11.2014, 01:18 | Повідомлення № 1
Група: Гості

My mind was blown when I've saw for the first time this awesome piece of game. Become a frontline commando with your pistol blazing, or snipe the zombie demons from huge areas. Seeing uncountable undead bugs dead, trigger invariably twitching as I was launching my shadowgun and throwing explosives everywhere. All using only your mobile screen. Freshest mobile game from a top of the line game studio, presenting such awesome and horrible baddies that I'm still stunned and awe strucked.
Our health gets to be personalized which is the only thing that lets us persist even deeper into this science fiction horror.
Only the best exploits of modern warfare mixed with an quick trigger finger will allow you to win over the monstrous zombies. Awesome graphics encourage you to heed your call of duty. Combat in modern style your terror when traversing future human locations and throwing barrages of bullets from your shadowgun, become the extreme mobile frontline commando, shooting numerous like an android.
Silent main character reminded me of the old Doom PC game, though Combat Trigger: Modern Dead 3D has several more gameplay features.
Trigger finger licking good! Modern warfare gets mixed with gloomy and depressed futurism, where shadowgun exploration gave us only indescribable terror of having Terra occupied by dead zombie bugs. Billions of them, actually. All hungry for our blood and our women! Cool ego shooter, hard waffen, wow.

Форум » Тестовый раздел » Тестовый форум » dead trigger
  • Сторінка 1 з 1
Пошук:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024Створити безкоштовний сайт на uCoz